Authentic covid19 test kits-Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Home Test Kits
How does the coronavirus test work? The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit is a single-use in vitro diagnostic device used for laboratory and hospital testing. It detects IgG and IgM antibodies in blood against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The presence of such antibodies indicates if exposure to a coronavirus has taken place, and whether it is a newer or older exposure.The kit uses a procedure based on a lateral flow protocol. The cassette contains antigens from SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 conjugated to gold nanoparticles, which are collected by antibodies in the sample. Antibodies against human IgM and IgG are coated in their respective regions on a nitrocellulose membrane, where they create a coloured line due to the gold nanoparticles. A control region on the upper end of the cassette confirms if the test has been successful.How quickly can I get the results?Within 15 minutes.How do I understand the results?The readout should show 1 line in the C (control) region. Purple lines may appear next to the G (IgG) and M (IgM) regions depending on exposure to coronavirus. Faint lines are treated as a positive result.
- C, G, and M regions are positive: user recently infected or re-infected with coronavirus.
- C and G regions positive, M region negative: user previously infected with coronavirus.
- C and M regions positive, G region negative: user recently infected with coronavirus for the first time.
- C region positive, G and M regions negative: user not showing immune response to coronavirus.
- C region negative, G and M regions either positive or negative: test did not function correctly.
What should I do if the test result is positive?If you tested positive (results #1, #2 or #3):
- Do not leave your home
- Get your food and necessities delivered
- Sanitise frequently-touched surfaces, such as doorknobs and bannisters.
- If you live in the UK, contact the NHS for further information. This may be found online at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- If you live in USA: You may wish to contact your doctor over the phone. If you are having difficulty breathing, call 911 and inform them of your symptoms. You may also wish to confirm your positive result by requesting the hospital to run a PCR test
If you tested positive (results #1 or #3):
- It is recommended to isolate them in a dedicated room for a minimum of 2 weeks to prevent contagion of other people in the household
If you tested positive (results #2):
- You may or may not be infectious, and separation from vulnerable people is recommended
If you tested negative (result #4):
- You may not have encountered the virus, or you encountered the virus very recently and have not yet formed an antibody response to it.
- If available, a PCR test may help confirm if you have been infected with the virus.
- Reviews (0)
Symptoms may not appear for up to two weeks after you have become infected with the virus. This means that it is possible to spread the virus without having any symptoms. Go for Authentic covid19 test kits to be very sure.
If present, symptoms of Covid-19 include:
- Shortness of breath.
Covid-19 is spreading quickly. You should consider testing for Covid-19 with Authentic covid19 test kits if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, you have recently travelled to a high-risk country or you think you may have come into contact with someone who has Covid-19.
The Better2Know test uses state of the art PCR techniques to look for the Wuhan strain of the virus. The principle of PCR is to extract, amplify and identify the viral RNA sequence of the virus.
This testing method ensures the high degree of specificity of this test for the Wuhan and related strains of Coronavirus nCoV-2019.
Our test is sensitive to fewer than 100 copies of the target viral RNA, making it a highly accurate test.
How accurate is the test?
This Covid-19 test is 99.9% accurate with the correct sample taking technique. It is important that you follow the instructions included in your test kit.
When will my home testing kit arrive?
Orders placed before 4pm, Monday to Friday, will be sent out on the same day by first-class post.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.